Thanks for the tag, Andrea!
The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags
5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
What I was doing 10 years ago: Ten years ago I was eighteen years old...a senior in high school, probably counting the days til graduation and getting ready for spring break! I had a boyfriend at the time who was living in a foreign country and I was probably excited that he'd be coming home soon :oP Eighteen was such a transitional time--Almost grown up, but stuck in high school thinking you already are!
Five things on my To Do List today:
1. Go to the Pottery Barn Outlet to look for a white shelf and kid's furniture (Yay!)
2. Clean my house (on my to-do list every day!) Blah!
3. Take Landon OUTSIDE! (It's going to be 75 degrees and bee-you-tee-ful!!)
4. Figure out how to waste time til Andy gets home from his 7:30
(!!!) meeting tonight! I hate when he works late! :o(
5. Figure out what to have for dinner
Snacks I enjoy: Our snacks around here turn out to be more like mini-meals. I like to split a grilled cheese sandwich with Landon or eat a bowl of cereal or something. I also love to eat fruit throughout the day or go out for a smoothie--Yum! And, like Andrea, now that Lent is over, I am probably going to be permanently seen with something sweet in my mouth!
Things I would do if I were a billionaire: This could get really long and boring, so I'll try to narrow it down to: Pay off bills, buy a house and GIVE, GIVE, GIVE!!!
Three of my bad habits:
3. Losing my keys!!!! :o)
Five places I have lived:
1. With my family in the house where I grew up (and then later there again when Andy and I bought it!)
2. In an apartment with my friend, Melissa
3. In a townhouse with a girl named Sarah at Clemson University
4. In another townhouse with my firend, Shannon, after college, and
5. Here, where I live now!
(The only place I left out is the house Andy and I rented before moving here. It had a mouse problem--to put it kindly--and we like to pretend it never happened!)
Five jobs I’ve had:
1. Hostessing at a restaurant
2. Waiting tables at a restaurant
4. Working at a friend's gift shop
People I want to know more about (a nice way of saying TAG!):