Friday, March 28, 2008

Just a Reminder

Join us for Earth Hour tomorrow night from 8-9 p.m...But, before then, calculate your carbon footprint so you can see why it's soooo important to do this. The site also gives you some tips for how to live a more green lifestyle--and didn't we see earlier this week how necessary it is to be more conscious of the environment, when an ice chunk seven times the size of Manhattan collapsed into the ocean? Time for us to wake up and go green! Let me know if you participate in the lights-out tomorrow!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Jenny! I'm participating. I always try to leave most lights off & at night I only leave the stove light on. Have you ever seen the movie Eight Below? It is sooo good!

Jennifer said...

Oooh! I love the movie Eight Below! (And Paul Walker isn't too shabby, either!!) I am really bad about leaving lights off--It's something I need to work on!!!