Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm a Postin' Fool Tonight!

Alright, you guys, I need you to send up some prayers for me tomorrow. I screwed up my calendar for the month and realized tonight that I have a doctors appointment tomorrow afternoon at 1:30 an hour away. I thought I had a few more days to think about it and get ready for it...but no such luck!

I don't know why I'm so freaked out about going--I have been waiting anxiously for this appointment for over two miserable months! I can't believe I almost missed it! Pray that everything goes well and that this guy will be the person to figure out what the heck is wrong with me! (Oh--AND that it is something curable!)

Merci beaucoup!

:o)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Prayers going up Jen! Lots and lots of them. Let us know what he says.

Oh and thanks for your comment on my blog the other day! Totally would agree to a living in a commune with all you
bloggin' girls, LOL!

Andrea @ Momma in Flip Flops2 said...

Let us know how it goes. We pray for you everyday.. Landen even says "for Landon and his momma" It's so sweet. Love you guys.