1. It's annoying to be poor on your anniversary. Every year, Andy and I say we're going to put off buying each other engagement gifts until we have more money. Then pretty soon Christmas comes along and we say the same thing at Christmas so we can spend more on other people. I'm learning that there's ALWAYS something else to spend money on and wishing I had thought up something clever for tomorrow...
2. I can hardly type because these dang heart monitor electrodes have given me an annoying rash and I CAN'T STOP SCRATCHING!!! ACK! Misery!
3. Just when I FINALLY cleared my schedule and started resting more, I came up with the brilliant idea to plan (are you sitting down?) a reunion for my elementary/middle school class (yes, I'm serious). We went to a private school and were kind of like brothers and sisters. Now everyone is curious about everyone else, so I thought I'd pull everyone back together. I mean, come on--there is soooo much less pressure when we're talking middle school...We were little kids then. It shouldn't be a big deal, but I am a perfectionist when it comes to these things and I'm already losing sleep over it. I haven't even set a date, yet! (Sharon?! HELP!) I am crazy. *sigh*
4. I haven't worn headbands in YEARS....but I put one of my sister's skinny little headbands on last time she was at my house and I haven't taken it off in days. I never even do my hair anymore...just shower and then WHOOP! toss in the headband. I look like a loser, but I love having my bangs out of my face!
5. I am going to be decorating or house for Christmas tree tonight and I am so excited...mostly because it means we have to clean first and I do love a clean house! (I don't usually have one, but I do love it!) We're going to make a fire and some hot chocolate with whipped cream and watch the Polar Express. I'll try to get some good pictures. :o)
6. I am starting to be addicted to Facebook and I have no idea how in the world that happened...I used to be a MySpace snob, but now I'm all about some Facebook. Somebody stop me!
7. As I'm writing this, I am sitting here thinking of all of the things I could have written about for my 7 Quick Takes...Like "Seven Things I'm Thankful For This Thanksgiving" or "Seven Reasons I'm Happy I Married Andy" for my anniversary...But since I'm already done (and seeing how long it took me to come up with these--It's not even Friday anymore!), I'll just post it and be done! :o) I'll try to make my next Quick Takes more interesting!
For more Quick Takes, check out Jennifer's Blog: Conversion Diary