Wednesday, November 14, 2007

You Know You're Jealous!!!!


Landon and I went to see The Wiggles this afternoon!! We got tickets just before the show started and sat in the FRONT ROW!! If you had told me three years ago that I would be THIIIIISSSS excited about seeing The Wiggles, I would have laughed right in your face....but I think I enjoyed the show even more than Landon--Ha ha ha!
The kids around us had the best time dancing and singing while the lady next to me and I had the best time checking out the blue Wiggle's "hip-shake" (think Ricky Martin)--Woo hoo! Good times! Life with children may seem lackluster for those who don't have kids, but isn't it so much fun to experience the world through their little eyes? There's nothing better as far as I'm concerned...


5 comments:

Sharon said...

I AM jealous! So glad you got to go. :) Was this at the Bi-Lo Center?

Andrea said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. Do you watch the Wiggles? Landen saw an episode the other day (because he got up entirely too early and I had to get a little more sleep. lol) He's been doing that hand thing. Where they shake their fists or something?? Weird! Cute pictures and I like the one of you two at the end.

Jennifer said...

Andrea--No, we don't watch the Wiggles on t.v. (I don't even know when it comes on, but we're probably not awake--ha ha!) I used to watch the show when I was a nanny (I hate that word--sounds like a goat)--they loved it so much that we got a dvd of the Wiggles' forst movie. It's great b/c there's nothing offensive or loud about the show--It's just music and sweet little skits :o)

Sharon--Yep, it was at the BiLo Center. After the dinosaurs and this, Landon thinks it's this magical place--ha ha ha! Its all he ever talks about!!

Kim said...

OMG, I am SO jealous! Jack loved the Wiggles up till he was about 3, then he moved onto bigger things! But now Sophie LOVES them and we watch them every morning...she's mesmerized and dances along to the songs! Jack has become slightly interested again and we were just talking this morning about maybe going to see them live the next time they're in the area.

Sounds like you guys had a great time! And what great seats you got at the last minute!!

Unknown said...

I am TOTALLY jealous!!!!!! How cool it would be to go see them front row. Of course Im the Mom who sings along to High School musical. LOL!!!

How was the "new" Greg??