Thursday, November 29, 2007

My Christmas Wish List

Okay, so I have been requested to post a Christmas wish list on my blog. I doubt the one I came up with (painstakingly, as I HATE thinking about gifts for myself!!!) will do anyone much good (it's just basically a list of stores I love)...but here it is:


Most of the people who wanted me to post this are out of town and this store is local, but I love everything at Foxfire! (One other local store I love that doesn't have a website is Emily Austin--It's fantastic!)




I also have a wish list with Ballard Designs. (It is one of my FAVORITE stores!! I love just about everything there!)





Another place I'd LOVE a gift certificate from is Wolf CameraI have sooo many pictures I really need to print for albums!




I registered a wish list with Bed Bath and Beyond


Pottery Barn is another one of my favorite catalogs!!




New York & Company



Ann Taylor--For clothes :o)



Ann
Taylor Loft
has been more interesting to me since I had Landon. Teeny bopper clothes don't really cut it any more--LOL!




I am CRAZY about Artistry skincare products (especially now that I'm having to use the wrinkle preventing line!! LOL!)

Now you all better go make your lists, too, so I'll feel less guilty! :o)

No comments: