Saturday, January 26, 2008

Seven Random Things

Thanks Sharon for tagging me again! I love memes because they give me ideas for blog posts and it's fun to read random facts about my friends. I'm not feeling very creative right now, but here are the answers I came up with. (We'll have to do this more often so you can eventually see how weird I really am!) ;o) Okay, so here we go:

Seven Random Things About Me

1. I like reading magazines from the back to the front--I don't know why, but I always end up doing it that way! :oD

2. Even though I'm not in third grade anymore, I still catch myself trying not to step on cracks in the sidewalk ("Step on a crack, break your mama's back!") (You're welcome, Mom.)

3. I have an adult onset peanut allergy (yeah, it sucks) and even though there are no peanuts in Soy-Nut Butter, I still won't eat it (nothing to do with not liking the taste) and Andy thinks I'm crazy.

4. I have three brothers, one sister, two step-sisters, two step-brothers, one half-brother, two step-sisters-in-law, two "real" parents, two step-parents and a partridge in a pear tree.

5. I am a compulsive list maker. I will make a list for just about anything and you can always find old receipts and scraps of paper all over my house with old lists scribbled on them.

6. I cannot wake up early (probably beacuse I stay up waaaaay too late!). Thank God I was blessed with a child who has always slept in like a teenager.

7. I got kicked out of Girl Scouts.

Now, Sharon already tagged most of the people I would usually tag--(Blog Hog Bruen!) J/K ;o) I borrowed them from your blog to begin with--hee hee hee! I am going to tag Mike and Anita:

Here’s how it works:

~Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours.

~Post the rules on your blog.
~Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself on your blog.
~Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog.
~Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I wandered over here from Sharon's blog...I still think #2 as well. Weird how those things stick with us! I make lists ALL the time too, even while at work to remind me of funny things the kids say or things I need to do later that evening. Haha...I am a night owl and hope to be blessed with kids who enjoy staying up and therefore getting up late ;) My mom's a night owl as well and did a pretty good job "training" all of us to sleep in, to my dad's dismay!! :D