Sharon challenged me to get off of my lazy blog butt (it's about time, right?) and do a meme...Soooo, here it is!!! (Drumroll please....)
The No Name Meme
1. Do you wear a name tag at work? That would be a "Thank God, NO!" With a last name like Pfaffl, I try to keep my public-displays-of-name to a minimum!...Oh, and I don't have a job :o)
2. What kind of car do you drive? A 2008 Lexus...Nah, just kidding. I drive a Mercury Mountaineer filled with trash and toys and spare change. I'm on my way to being on "Mom My Ride" thanks to my piggy husband and toddler son.
3. What do you order when you go to Taco Bell? I haven't really eaten at a fast food restaurant for years, but I used to go to Taco Bell just about every day!! I was addicted to it in high school....Kinda makes me sick to think about it--Blehhh!!
4. Have you ever had a garage sale? No...but I need to and I have been planning to for MONTHS!
5. What color is your iPod? I am such a dorky loser, but I don't have an iPod. My younger siblings make fun of me for being behind the times! :o)
6. What kind of dog do you have? Two black and white Jack Russell Terriers (Jackson is almost 7 and Molly is 8).
7. What's for dinner tonight? I'd rather talk about what I made last night because it was DEEEE-LISH...but I'll stick with the question: Tonight I sauteed broccoli in garlic butter and mixed it with diced potatoes--Topped it with shredded cheese and made kind of a casserole (It was just Landon and me tonight).
8. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had? Red wine
9. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? Hmm...probably getting rid of it! I don't have one right now, but I feel naked without it sometimes!
10. Last time you were sick? Christmas Eve--I had some kind of three day head cold--Yuck! I couldn't taste any of the Christmas food I scarfed down.
11. How long is your hair? Pretty short--but different lengths all over
12. Are you happy right now? Yes...I have a huge list of things that I need to do, people I really need to call/visit, things I need to clean, bills I need to pay, and of course that crazy case of Baby Fever, but I. Am. Happy.
13. What did you say last? "Sounds fun. We'll have to look in to it."
14. Who came over last? My mom and little brother, Brian
15. Do you drink beer? Sometimes.
16. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted? Ha ha--No...but I'm sure I told them they were! (And I was dramatic enough to IMAGINE I was adopted every once in a while as I recall).
17. What is your favorite key chain on your keys? I don't really have any key chains right now--Just those boring silver rings.
18. What did you get for graduation? Cards, Money & a big party :o)
19. Whats in your pocket? No pockets. I'm in my p.j.s
20. Who introduced you to Dane Cook? My brothers
21. Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear? No, but my friend Shannon made one for Landon's first birthday and we were actually playing with it tonight!
22. What DVD is in your DVD player? (I'm actually getting up to check--Hee hee hee!) Okay, as usual, Cars in in the d.v.d player.
23. What's something fun you did today? Landon and I went to Baskin Robbins to get ice cream with my mom and then went to Barnes and Noble.
24. Who is/was the principal of your high school? Alex Martin (Could you tell I was saying that in a very accurate Mr. Martin thick Southern accent?)
25. Has your house ever been TP'd? No.
26. What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"? Wayne's World
27. What are you listening to right now? Results from the New Hampshire Primary (It's as addictive as the weather channel! I got the results hours ago and I'm still watching them reapeat the same things over and over!)
28. Drinking? Nothing, but I probably should go get a glass of water.
29. What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart? I'm not a huge Wal Mart fan (more of a Target girl if anything) so Andy told me my answer should be "The Check Out Line"
30. When is your mom's birthday? My mom was born on July
31st and my stepmom was born on July 30th--That gets a little crazy around here ;o)
31. When is your birthday? January 29th
32. What's the area code for your cell phone? Again, no cell phone (Don't make me admit it again!)
33. Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now? TJ Maxx, I think?
34. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror? A little glass angel from Andy's mom.
35. How many states in the US have you been to? I think around 19 or 20
36. What kind of milk do you drink? Usually soy milk fortified with omega-3's but I also buy some skim and 2% milk, too.
37. What are you going to do after this? Hopefully go to bed! :o)
38. Who was the last person you went shopping with? My mom
39. What is your favorite fruit? I like almost any fruit and I eat a ton of it every day--I'm not that thrilled about mangoes or papayas, though.
40. What about your favorite dessert? Ooh, tough one...Andy's triple layer lemon bars, apple pie and vanilla ice cream, white chocolate chip oatmeal cookies, strawberry shortcake, banoffee...(sigh)
41. What is something you need to go shopping for? Oh, good Lord, I can always find something I need to buy--A new laundry basket, clothes, two Christmas presents I haven't bought, a new toaster...
42. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives? No. Not unless my brother marries his current girlfriend. Then she'll have my maiden name. :o)
43. What kind of car does one of your siblings drive? White Jeep Grand Cherokee
44. Do you like pickles? Sometimes. I go through phases.
45. How about olives? I like olives with Mediterranean food
46. What is your favorite kind of gum? I don't really chew gum anymore (I know, this survey is making me look like a freak of nature, isn't it?)
47. What is your favorite kind of juice? I like all kinds of juices, but I guess I'll go with R.W. Knudsen's Cranberry Blueberry
48. Do you have any tan lines? Heh Heh! I'd love to hear my friends and family comment on this one! No, I don't have any tan lines. I am as white as a sheet...(hey, at least I might avoid the skin cancer thing, right?)
49. What hospital were you born in? Greenville General--Is has been condemned since then, though
Okay, I'm going to tag Kim and Mike for this one! :o)