Nobody tags me anymore because I'm such a crappy blogger..so I'm piggybackin' on this one--Woo Hoo!!
Me and My First Baby MEME
1.Were you married at the time? Yup. For almost one year.
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? I was amazed and scared to death...I think I had that "I'm on a roller coaster that I put myself on and now its too late to get off!!" feeling.
3. How old were you? 24
4. How did you find out you were pregnant? I peed on a stick.
5. Who did you tell first? told my friend, Amy...then Kelly...then Nancy....THEN Andy (ha ha ha!) I wanted to surprise him, but I needed to vent before then :o)
6. Did you want to find out the sex? Heck yeah! I told everyone that I "needed" to know so I could "paint the nursery"--Well, I found out, alright, but I painted the nursery beige and then didn't use the nursery... :o)
7. Due date: May 28, 2005
8. Did you deliver early or late? I delivered one week early, when the doctor decided that Landon needed to come out (I was naive and stupid and went along with it)
9. Did you have morning sickness? Oh YES, I had morning sickness, evening sickness, and every other kind of sickness in between (!!) for about five months--blehhh! Weird things made me sick like an azalea bush by our front porch and a couch we had just bought that we wound up having to give away to my grandma
10. What did you crave? Pizza and (I have to go all "Stereotypical Pregnant Lady on you now) ice cream
11. Who irritated you the most? Ooh--We could be here for a while on this one--I think everyone around me made it onto this list at some point in time...but my doctor topped the list fo sho!
12. What was your first child's sex? Male. And he showed it off proudly on our ultrasound tapes, too, honey!
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? (Andrea: "Moo"...me, too, sister!) I think I gained OVER 50 lbs. by the end. My family thought it was hilarious! I kept running into things and tripping b/c I kept forgetting I wasn't my old size
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Ahhh, just the usual...high blood pressure, preterm labor, bedrest, broken tailbone, bad rip...you know, same ole same ole! ;o)
15. Where did you give birth? At the nasty staph infested hospital--Blah! At least my sweet Aunt Mary got to be my nurse :)
16. How many hours were you in labor? How many hours are there in 15 weeks? LOL!
17. Who drove you to the hospital? I did! And I put on makeup on the way like a crazy person (it was one in the morning....I've got issues)
18. Who watched? Andy, Kelly, my mom, and the nurse (oh, and the camcorder--can't forget that!...No, really, I can't forget about it...shiver, shiver)
19. I was about to say "The Fun Way", but I guess there IS no fun way as far as new life is concerned)--vaginal (I know I am a midde scholer at heat, but I hate that word..."Vagina"...Blehh!)
20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? Yes and I am still mad that I caved!! They talk me into an epidural that I didn't even feel like I needed and now my back is all screwed up. Thanks.
21. How much did your child weigh? 7 lbs. 7 oz.
22. What did you name him/her? John Landon
23. How old is your first born today? Free yeers old.
Tag five mommies:
Everyone has already been tagged...Hmm...Hey, Kim, wanna participate? Stacey? Anyone?